Bags for sterilizing instruments in an autoclave 90x135 mm (self-adhesive) - 200 pcs.
Foil and paper bags with a self-adhesive rim, intended for sterilization of instruments in an autoclave - steam (STEAM). Self-adhesive seal guarantees ease of use. On the other hand, the excellent quality laminate is extremely resistant to damage and tearing, and its transparent color makes it easy to identify the contents.
The bags are made of 60 g/m2 medical paper and PET/CPP multilayer film. Class I medical device
Quantity: 200 bags of one size.
They come in several sizes:
The product meets the standards and certificates:
PN-EN ISO 13485 - requirements for medical devices
PN-EN ISO 11607: 2006-1 - packaging intended for terminally sterilized medical devices - requirements for materials, sterile barrier systems and packaging systems
PN-EN 868-2 - packaging materials for sterilization
PN-EN 868-3 - paper used for the production of paper and paper-film bags and sleeves.
PN-EN 868-5 - sealable and self-adhesive lid bags, as well as paper foil sleeves
manufactured in accordance with EU regulation 2017/745 on medical devices
Instructions for use:
- After selecting the correct bag size, place autoclavable instruments in the bag and remove excess air before closing the bag.
- Depending on which autoclave you have, prepare a number of packages that can easily go through the sterilization process.
- Remember, however, that the two bags must be placed foil side to foil side and paper side to paper side.
- After sterilization, wait for the products to cool down to avoid burns.
- protect from moisture - storage relative humidity: 30-60%
- disposable product
- quality is not guaranteed if the package is damaged
- protect from sunlight
- store at a temperature of 10-40 degrees C.
expiration date - 2 years