Brazilian manicure gloves BrazzCare
Instructions for use
1) Disinfect the client's hands with an antiseptic, then remove the nail polish.
2) Shape your nails with the BrazzCare disposable file.
3) Spread the emulsion inside the gloves so that most of it is in the cuticle area. Then put the BrazzCare glove on your hand. Tie the edges of the gloves to create a steamy effect. Then, with light, massage movements, spread the emulsion in the cuticle area, and leave for 5-10 minutes.
4) Before the first hand manicure, put a glove on the other hand. And starting with the little finger, gently tear off the edge of the glove, treat the cuticle with an orange stick from the BrazzCare set. If necessary, treat the cuticle with sterilized nippers. See how easy it is to remove cuticles with BrazzCare. Immediately after the cuticle treatment, remove the glove from your hand with one enveloping movement, at the same time, as if trying to wipe off the remaining cream from the skin. After massage, gently rub the rest of the emulsion into the skin of your hands. If necessary, you can remove excess cream with a napkin. Then proceed to the second hand manicure procedure.
5) Prepare the nail plate for varnishing by degreasing the nail plate with acetone-free nail polish remover.
6) Now you can safely start covering the nail plate with varnish or nail extension.