How long does a milling drill bits live?
How to protect your drill bits and extend their life?
The service life of drill bits depends on the quality of the material from which they are made.
A flame diamond drill bits serves an average of 10-15 good manicures.
Please note that the flame grinds off faster than a ball or barrel, so it gets more difficult work (removing pterygium, color residues, streaks, processing rough side ridges).
Signs of a milling drill bits are not always as obvious as visible rust. How to understand that something is wrong with her?
- The manicure time has increased and I want to add speed when working.
- The feeling that the cutter is polishing where it needs to clean.
- There was a desire to press on the drill bits.
- Under a lamp or magnifying glass, you can see that the abrasive is crumbling from the most active working part. The upper triangle begins to go bald.
- The milling drill bits "makes it hot" because it only grinds.
Rules for the care of drill bits.
- Use a special disinfection solution and observe the exposure times.
- Complete the PSO stage carefully. Rinse the drill bits in an ultrasonic sink, or manually with a brush. It is very important to thoroughly rinse the remaining solution from the drill bits under running water using a brush.
- Dry the cutters before sterilization, only then put them in a dry heat. (If air-dried, it will take about 6 hours.)
- If the drill bits is clogged during the manicure, then you can clean it with the buff. Just drill it at speed with a router bit.